Thank You from kidsRegina Coeli Child Development Center receives federal grants from the Administration of Children and Families, Office of Head Start. The funding provided is 80% of the funds required to operate the program and we are responsible to generate the remaining 20% through donations from the community as either services, volunteer time, goods or funds. Parents and community volunteers provide a significant part of the match by working in the center assisting in classrooms, the office the kitchen or outdoors.

Local businesses donate goods to the program for use in the classrooms or for parent activities. Generous donors provide funding in the form of grants or individual donations. Examples of agencies providing grants include the Capital Area United Way, Southeast Louisiana United Way, the Northshore Foundation, Greater New Orleans Foundation and the Greater Baton Rouge Foundation.

Amazon Smile

Click the image below to help Regina Coeli buy shopping with AmazonSmile!  Simply by shopping through this link, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.

United Way